We are very excited to welcome families into the building for Parent Teacher Conferences this week on Tuesday and Wednesday evening. Please review a few important Parent Teacher Conference guidelines below that the building will be following:
- The Main door off of Silvery Ln. will be the only open door for conference arrivals
- If you arrive outside of your scheduled time frame, you may be asked to wait so as to limit the number of people in the building at a time
- Upon arrival please check in with the staff by sharing your name, child(ren)s name, and your child(ren)s teacher
- We ask that you kindly respect the allotted time frame that each teacher has scheduled so that they are able to get through all scheduled families. If additional time may be needed, please work with the teacher to set that up. Thank you kindly for your support in this!
- All specials area teachers will be available for drop in conferences upon conclusion of your scheduled conference time
If you are unsure about your child(ren)s parent teacher teacher conference, please reach out to their classroom teacher.
We look forward to seeing you. Thank you for your continued support!