We are so excited about Haigh’s first Fun Run scheduled for tomorrow! Our PTA and parent volunteers have done some amazing behind the scenes work to ensure that this event is going to be a successful one, and one that we are hoping to continue in the years to come!
Please review a few key reminders below that will help to ensure the safety and fun of all students involved.
- All participating/paid students must have a parent with them for the entire event as this is an after school event
- The building will not be open during this time
- If a student is not participating in the event, they will not be allowed in the running area
- This event is for Haigh students ONLY
Additional Fun Things to Look Forward to:
- Food Trucks
- A visit from the Fire Department for Fun Run Participants
- A DJ
- A colorfully decorated new t-shirt
** If a student would still like to participate they can bring a white t-shirt and $10 to the event and register at the time of **