We are excited to have our students coming back to Haigh for our Hybrid Model! With that, we are looking for volunteers to help out in our cafeteria. We are also looking for 4-5 community members that may like to join our lunchroom team. This would be a paid hourly position. Below are some of the job or volunteer details:
***ALL HAIGH STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS WILL WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES***All volunteers must complete the covid screener questions at home prior to coming into our building.
- Help with student lines in the hallways going into the kitchen
- Help with opening student lunch items( milk, tupperware, lids, straws, snack bags, etc..)
- Help with dismissal of students to head outside or to their classrooms.
- Help with coats, zippers, gloves, shoe laces, etc..
- Help with wiping down tables
- Help with outside recess and line up ( Bring coat, gloves, hat, and boots on rainy or snowy days)
- Volunteers or future Lunch Team Employees would come in from 11:25am-2:00pm
- Volunteers or future Lunch Team Employees can work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. If it is only 1 day or 2 days or 3 days, that is ok.
Overall, even if you can only volunteer one day a week it would be very helpful at this time. Many of our former noon hours have taken on new positions or are at home helping their students with their course work. If interested please contact our front office at 313-827-6200 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are in need of Volunteers this Monday and Tuesday and the following Monday and Tuesday. Permanent positions are also available through the school district. Thank you for your consideration and time 🙂